If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (731) 423-9944

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Grease Fires

Grease is one of the most known causes for fires in a home. Grease is known for being cooked with but if not handled properly or used correctly it can easily cause a fire in just a matter of seconds. Luckily this one didn’t spread and cause anything more significant for this family. SERVPRO was able to come in and do a wipe with a dry sponge to get the top layer of soot and oil off in hopes to preserve as much of the original kitchen as possible. We always try to keep the original house or business in tact as much as possible.