Hurricanes are no joke
Storm damage from a hurricane caused the roof to leak inside the home. This is the first floor of a two story home. The rain water was so powerful it went through the top floor to the first floor soaking the hallway in this home causing extensive damage. The home needed a tear out and dry out before construction could begin. SERVPRO came in and assessed the damages to help get the water damage taken care of before mold started to grow. They were able to get everything set for the air movers and humidifiers to help get this home prepared for upcoming construction soon.